PickUpGr includes CIPC and Jabber.
- Call to Jabber DID – you can pick it up on the CIPC
- Call to CIPC DID – you CAN’T pick it up on the Jabber
- There is a pop up windows, but press it and nothing happens, only missed call on the CIPC
- internal call – fast busy
- international call – keep ringing and ring CIPC again
Here is what we got in the debug:
2017-12-14 09:02:00,300 DEBUG [0x0000192c] [p\sipcc\core\sipstack\ccsip_debug.c(326)] [csf.sip-call-control] [platform_print_sip_msg] – sipio-recv<— SIP/2.0 480 Temporarily Not AvailableVia: SIP/2.0/TCP
CSCva71953 – CallPickup not working for phones sending hostname in INVITE-From header
Configure a Directory URI on the Directory Number configuration page on each line assigned to a SIP phone using the call pickup feature.
This Directory URI can be anything as this changes the calling type to blended versus a DN only type call.
Add Directory URI on the CSF device: